butt tank alpha 1 butt tank alpha 1

Seriously bro

Bro seriously this game is the shiznit

wiwuh responds:

Seriously bro I know

Particle Pong Particle Pong

Decent

My immediate thoughts were also of Plasma Pong; I can see that you've even attempted some kind of fluid system. I think you should credit Plasma Pong as your inspiration (assuming it actually was).

Master Music Class 1 Master Music Class 1

Functional and informative

This is quite a novel idea, and your tutorial is works well and is fairly easy to understand, but I feel it's somewhat lacking in depth and structure.

Be careful not to jump ahead of yourself and use terminology or concepts that you haven't already covered. You should plan and write out the structure of all your tutorials together so as to create something that's comprehensive and easy for beginners.

Try to spend a decent amount of time explaining each aspect as opposed to skipping over things quickly, and try to remind the user of previous lessons where required.

TheNossinator responds:

Thanks for the ideas.

While making this there were several times I had to look back to check if I had covered something, finding that I hadn't.

There was much final editing done to try and keep it as streamlined as possible.

For the next one I'll make sure I don't skip myself ahead.

Drop Down Drop Down

Not bad

It works well, it looks presentable, and its amusing for at least 5 minutes... made my wrist a bit sore after a while though.

More interesting/colourful backgrounds/graphics would be nice, also maybe some extra features so you're not doing the exact same thing the whole time.

Laser Defense Laser Defense

Excelent

There are very many tower defense type games out there, and a lot of them are very same-y and boring; this one however is really quite enjoyable in my opinion. Very well made and fairly original. I love the simple graphical style. Keep up the good work.

Click Click Click!! Click Click Click!!

What the hell

This has to be the lamest, most unoriginal idea for a "game" I have ever seen. You could have at least given us some decent objectives instead of it just being "click the mouse button for a long time".

Is this a joke?

You've created a nice looking application for what's essentially a peice of crap waste of time.

For God's sake man, try harder!

ELFERRETO responds:

lets see one of your games...
"awsome dressup" WAS THAT AN ORIGIONAL IDEA? i mean what was the objective in that?

bubblers-bubble game v1.1 bubblers-bubble game v1.1

Terrible

You didn't change a huge amount this time; you needed to put an overlay on the thing so the colours were more dynamic and stood out less, especially on the fish. You also needed to raise the framerate WASD of the thing becasue it felt very choppy. More content would have been nice.

Try harder Charlie.

comBOTs comBOTs

Genious

An AI programming game? Freakin' awesome! This is so well put together and works perfectly. I wholeheartedly congradulate you on making such an original and awesome game.

3D Animatet Cube Tutorial 3D Animatet Cube Tutorial

doesn't work

on teh second keyframe you have to do modify>shape>flip horisontal, otherwise it just moves across the screen.

DressUp2000 DressUp2000

ha

They weren't all particularly well drawn, which kinda detroyed the eroticness of it. Number 4 looked like a man... It was pretty well made though, keep it up.