Kill Fest 2 Kill Fest 2

Didn't run properly

It kept pausing and slowing down. I think you way overused filter effects, which ate the fuck out of my system resources, but it seemed to slow down massively at seemingly random places. Sorry if it's just my machine fucking up.

The animation was ok but I'm sick to death of these types of movies. Nothing to scream about.

rune-god responds:

Na its not your computer it did it on mine 2 =/

Portal Kid and the Turkey Portal Kid and the Turkey

Really not too bad

Ok some pointers:

Don't use white backgrounds. Particularly not in the first scene as this will put people off.

Animate at a higher framerate. Never use anything lower than 12fps for frame-by-frame. A lot of people use 24fps and animate every other frame for frame-by-frame.

Use much thinner lines; thick wobbly lines are horrible to look at.

Work a little harder on the drawings- add more detail.

Think about your use of colour more. Try using dark and pastel colours to create a sense of atmosphere.

Promise [public] Promise [public]

It'd be sweet...

...if you finished it.

butt tank alpha 1 butt tank alpha 1

Seriously bro

Bro seriously this game is the shiznit

wiwuh responds:

Seriously bro I know

Particle Pong Particle Pong

Decent

My immediate thoughts were also of Plasma Pong; I can see that you've even attempted some kind of fluid system. I think you should credit Plasma Pong as your inspiration (assuming it actually was).

Master Music Class 1 Master Music Class 1

Functional and informative

This is quite a novel idea, and your tutorial is works well and is fairly easy to understand, but I feel it's somewhat lacking in depth and structure.

Be careful not to jump ahead of yourself and use terminology or concepts that you haven't already covered. You should plan and write out the structure of all your tutorials together so as to create something that's comprehensive and easy for beginners.

Try to spend a decent amount of time explaining each aspect as opposed to skipping over things quickly, and try to remind the user of previous lessons where required.

TheNossinator responds:

Thanks for the ideas.

While making this there were several times I had to look back to check if I had covered something, finding that I hadn't.

There was much final editing done to try and keep it as streamlined as possible.

For the next one I'll make sure I don't skip myself ahead.

Shaloola Shaloola

Interesting

You certainly did a good job of making the midi sound pretty nice, but as with your previous work I think that it may be difficult for some people to pick up the structure, perhaps mainly in the first 3 minutes.

I'm all for medley but I think it may have been better received if you separated the parts and submitted them as separate songs.

Crest-Fallen responds:

I'm gonna go ahead and say it's all messed up like that on purpose. I just like it when things are a little off and it's not like I don't know the theory to keep things more understandable but like you've said, it's interesting which is what I like.. that and boobs.